The Pomeranian Club was founded 11th February 1891
(affectionally now known as the “Mother Club”)
The inaugarel meeting was held at the Crufts Dog Show held in the Agricultral Hall.
It is believed Mr Theo Marples was the Secretary, Mr CV H Lane Treasurer, and Miss Hamilton was elected President.

Awaiting more Information
History of the

Pomeranian Club
More Doggy
History
The Pomeranian Club