SOUTH OF ENGLAND POMERANIAN CLUB SHOW 11TH FEBRUARY 2012
Thank you to the Officers and Committee of the South Of England Pomeranian Club for the opportunity to judge at their open show, and thank you to all the exhibitors for their entries and sportsmanship.
Veteran Dog or Bitch (2. 1abs)
1.Smith’s CH SUEACRES BUTTERCUP JW. 10 yr old orange bitch, in super coat and condition, lovely head and expression, correct mouth and good dentition, good shoulder, short back, correct tail set and carriage, full of herself despite her age and showing her lovely character. Best Veteran In Show.
Minor Puppy Dog (3)
1.Holman’s AIZENS BLACK THUNDER AT ALTINA (NAF TAF Imp). 8 month old black dog in super coat and condition. Lovely head, with dark intelligent eyes, well set small ears, good bite and dentition, short neck set on good shoulders, short back, well ribbed body, good tail set and carriage. Moved with style, should do well in future. Best Puppy In Show.
2. Orchard & Whitelock’s MANATEKS AVIN A LAUGH. 7 month orange in good coat, nice expression with foxy head, slightly longer in back than my class winner. 3. Wheeler’s VADERS ALL THAT I AM AT GALCHRIS.
Puppy Dog (1)
1.Holman’s ALTINAS MOONSHINE. Orange sable in super coat, nice head with dark expressive eyes, small ears correctly set, short neck, with short back and correct bone. Reserve Best Puppy In Show.
Junior Dog (4)
1.Whitelock’s RETA’S ARAMIS. Orange sable, slightly bigger than my ideal, but constructed well, good head with correctly shaped eye, good dentition and bite, short neck on good shoulders, short back, good rib.
2. Holman & Roberts TRACDAL’S RETURN TO ALTINAS. Wolf sable in excellent coat, full of him self on the move, lovely head and expression, short back. 3. Titchener & Hall’s TUTTSCLUMP ROB THE REBEL.
Novice Dog (2)
1.Holman & Roberts’ ALTINAS POM TRAVOLTA AT BLACKTSAR. Orange sable of nice size, good head with small ears, good bite and dentition. Short neck, short back, good front. Moved well.
2. Holman & Roberts TRACDAL’S RETURN TO ALTINAS.
Post Grad Dog (5, 2abs)
1.Killick’s RENOIR BEAUTIFUL BRAD OF TRAVILLON (Imp). Orange sable with a nice outline, good head, dark expressive eye, good bite and dentition. Nicely put together with a short back and good front construction. Moved well.
2. Nolan’s VILLENELLE LINKED TO LOVE. Orange with good head and eye, small ears, good bite and dentition, short neck, good tail set and carriage, didn’t move as well as my 1st place winner.
3. Holman & Roberts ALTINAS TOUCH OF PHOENIX.
Limit Dog (4)
1.Van De Burgt’s PIKAPOM POSER FOR NORVANIK. Orange sable in good coat and body. Nice head with correct eye, good bite and dentition, short neck, short back with good rib. Good tail set and nice rear. Reserve Best Dog.
2. Holman & Roberts’ BLACKTSAR VANILLA SKY OVER ALTINA. Cream in good coat with good head, dark eye, correct pigmentation, short nice, well ribbed body, correct tail set and carriage.
3. Titchener & Hall’s TUTTSCLUMP MAXAMILLION.
Open Dog (3)
1.Jacobson’s SOFFIES 2 SEXY (Imp) Orange in super coat and condition, lovely head and expression, correct shaped dark eye, full of expression, good bite and dentition. Short neck, good shoulders, good rib, with correct deep chest, good tail set and good rear. Moved with style and drive, delighted to award him Best In Show.
2. Holman’s CH ALTINAS SILVER PHOENIX JW SCM Cream, not showing at his best today, lovely head and eye, correct bite and dentition, lovely shape and size, correct bone. Lacked the showmanship he normally has today and unfortunate to have met my winner.
3. Lambert’s BENLEASE ACE OF SPADES AT POMSTAR SCM.
Minor Puppy Bitch (4, 2abs)
1.Nolan’s VILLENELLE CAUSIN CHAOS. 6-month-old orange sable, good head, dark eye, good bite and dentition. Short neck, with fine bone, and good tail set. Not as settled on the move as yet.
2. Holman & Roberts’ ALTINAS BARBIE DOLL. 9 month orange lacking in coat at present, nice head, small ears, slightly longer than my ideal, and needs coat for the full picture.
Puppy Bitch (3)
1.Holman’s ALTINAS LUNAR ECLIPSE. Very pretty 11 month old orange sable, with lovely head and expression. Good ear set and small ears, good bite and dentition, short neck, good rib, lovely tail set and carriage. Moved with confidence. Pushed hard for RBPIS.
2. Nolan’s PERSIMOONE SHOW GIRL. 10-month-old orange sable, not happy on the move, but very pretty girl.
3. Holman & Roberts’ ALTIMAS BARBIE DOLL.
Junior Bitch (4, 2 abs)
1.Van De Burgt’s NORVANIK GOLD DIGGER JW Orange sable full of herself on the table, nice shape and size. Nice head with dark eye, good bite and dentition, moved well.
2. Selwood’s BLACKTSAR KENTUCKY DREAM AT TRACDAL. Orange sable in good coat with nice head and eye, good expression, lacked the drive of my winner.
Novice Bitch (2)
1.Leighfield’s BAROMAR NEW DESIGN. Very pretty orange bitch in good coat, nice expression, short neck, good front and shoulder. Fine boned.
2. Holman & Roberts’ ALTINAS BARBIE DOLL.
Post Grad Bitch (1)
1.Orchard & Whitelock’s MANATEK’S BRING ME SUNSHINE AT RETA. Orange sable, with a little too much black in the coat. Pretty bitch, with lovely expression and full of herself on the move.
Limit Bitch (4)
1.Orchard & Whitelock’s SOFFIES BUMBLE BEE (Imp) Bred by the same kennel as my BIS winner, very pretty orange bitch, with nice outline. Nice foxy head, but not such a nice expression is the dog, short back, good tail set, fine boned. Moved well. Res Best Bitch.
2. Clark’s DAINTYLEA’S MEANT TO BE. Another very pretty orange in super coat, could change places with my class winner, very similar in outline and style. Preferred the movement on the winner on the day.
3. Kellick’s VELTUDS WINNIE OF TRAVILLON.
Open Bitch (1)
1.Holman’s CH ALTINAS TRULY CELESTIAL JW SCM. Eye-catching orange sable in super coat and condition. Lovely head and expression, dark eye, good bite and dentition, short neck, good shoulder, fine bone, with good rib and correct tail set. Moved with style. In the challenge preferred the drive and rear movement of my winner but delighted to award her Reserve Best In Show.
Special Open (Orange) Dog/Bitch (1)
1.Smith’s CH SUEACRES BUTTERCUP JW.
Special Open (Sable) Dog/Bitch (3)
1.Holman & Robert’s THELBERN TOI TOPIC AT ALTINAS. Sable dog with lovely head, expressive eyes, good bite and dentition, nice size and moved well.
2. Selwood’s BLACKTSAR KENTUCKY DREAM AT TRACDAL. 3. Wheeler’s DARANASH RED HOT CADILLAC AT GALCRIS
Special Open Black/Cream Dog/Bitch (3, 1abs)
1.Holman’s ALTINAS SILVER BANNER JW. Cream dog with a lovely head, naughty on the move today, nice expression, correct short neck, and short back, good tail set.
2. Lambert’s BENLEASE ACE OF SPADES AT POMSTAR SCM.
Special Open AOC Dog/Bitch (1)
1.Holman’s ALTINAS SILVER COMET JW. Cream sable dog with lovely head, short neck, fine in bone, with good rib. Moved well.